2014 Auckland on the Water Boatshow - Huge prize packs up for grabs
by Isla McKechnie on 12 Aug 2014
2014 Auckland on the Water Boatshow - The Viaduct Harbour will host the Auckland On Water Boat Show this September, forming a hub for local on-water enthusiasts as local and international companies show the best new season goodies.
Auckland On Water Boat Show Isla McKechnie
• The Auckland On Water Boat Show runs from 25 to 28 September in Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour and is New Zealand’s only on-water boat show.
• Eight, $1000 prize packs to be given away to visitors who purchase tickets online.
• Over 200 exhibitors.
• One dream Tongan charter trip to be won.
• Full seminar programme, from engine maintenance, to catching kingfish, presented by experts including Nicky Sinden.
This year’s Auckland On Water Boat Show will not only act as a hub for the latest and greatest in on-water recreation and the marine industry, it will also have a huge selection of prizes which need to be won.
For visitors who choose to beat the queues and buy their tickets online, they’ll be in to win one of eight, $1,000 prize packages. The eight prize packs are formed of a variety of covetable on-water accessories including a Mercury engine, Hutchwilco lifejacket and safety pack, and Fusion stereo. Buying tickets online not only gains entry into the draw, it also gains visitors a cheaper ticket rate than at the door, and is a perfect option for out of towners.
There’ll also be a selection of prizes on offer at the show itself. Lakeland Marine will give away a Taupo mini break in conjunction with Destination Great Lake Taupo, and The Moorings will be giving away a Tongan yacht charter trip of a lifetime.
The show provides up-skilling opportunities for experienced boaties and those new to the water.
The show organisers have created a seminar programme to meet the needs of experienced boaters and fishers, as well as encourage new participants into on-water activities.
The seminar programme covers powerboat engine maintenance, demonstrations of new, world-leading electronic products and a much-anticipated seminar on catching kingfish by ADOS Addicted to Fishing’s Nicky Sinden. There’ll also be seminars on preparing your boat for long cruises, learning to sail, chartering boats and coastal and blue water sailing; all presented by experts in their field excited to share their knowledge.
The Auckland On Water Boat Show runs from 25 to 28 September in Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour and is New Zealand’s only on-water boat show. Catering for all on-water passions and providing hundreds of experts ready to share their knowledge with you, this is the place to get set for a summer on the water.
From first time boat owners, to mates clubbing together to buy their first boat, and the serious boatie looking to upgrade, the show is a must-visit. Exhibitors will include an outstanding selection of over 100 boats in the Viaduct for visitors to explore, as they buy, dream, or compare their options before making their next purchase.
Online prize details; two packages will be drawn each day:
1. Hutchwilco Lifejacket and safety Pack, RRP over $1,000.
2. Wyatt Machine Tools – Rupe Bigfoot Deluxe polishing Kit, RRP over $1,000.
3. Fridgetech – La Plancha Tradition 2 Burner – include softcover, cleaner and spatula, RRP over $1,000.
4. Mercury Engine - Mercury 3.3 HP 2 stroke outboard, RRP $1,256
5. Dometic - Sovereign Alpha Marine BBQ with Flat/Grill and a WCI-85W ice box on wheels 85litres RRP $1,658.
6. ENL - Furuno Colour fishfinder and Transducer - RRP $1199.
7. Fusion Entertainment – MS-AV700 Marine Stereo, RRP $1,000.
8. Wet Weather Gear to the value of $1,000.
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.marinebusinessworld.com/125476